- You’re doing a residential remodel that involves space planning, design and production and you want a professional result. Maybe it’s a master plan for multiple phased projects. You want to do it once and do it right.
My clients say it best. Here are some testimonials.
- You’re doing a kitchen or bath remodel and appreciate the specialization and expertise required for these rooms, the most used and largest investment areas of your home.
I’m a Certified Master Kitchen & Bath Designer (CMKBD) through the National Kitchen and Bath Association, NKBA. Read more about this specialty.
- You’re thinking about Universal Design. In other words, you want your home to evolve with you. You want it to adjust to the needs of your family, from toddlers to the elderly.
I’m a Certified Aging In Place Specialist (CAPS) through the National Association of Home Builders. Read more about this specialty.
- You want an overview of your entire house and space usage for a whole-house master plan as your lifestyle changes.
I ask a different set of questions about lifestyle , your future plans, your priorities, and I offer recommendations based on your budget.
- You’re seeking a creative problem solver, not just someone who’ll give you a bid based on what you come up with. You want to see your home through a different set of eyes.
I’m known for thinking outside of the box, asking a different set of questions, for maximizing the view, for flipping spaces, for value engineering, for clever storage, for things that move and transform, for designs that make you smile. That’s the reason for many of these design awards.
- You’re interested in sustainable practices.
I maximize existing space. I help you repurpose spaces and choose materials. I help you downsize and recycle. Long-lasting and architecturally appropriate designs are the biggest contributions toward sustainability. My philosophy: Build small, live large, make it last.
- You’re looking for an “interpreter, advisor and insider,” someone with experience (the past) and also has their fingers on the pulse of global industry trends (the future).
I have 25 years experience. And I’m involved with industry experts, influencers and manufacturers. For my clients, I listen, translate and keep them ahead of the trends. Some Press.
- You understand that form follows function.
I place priority of a good plan and function over materials every time. There is no value in using new materials in a bad plan or in choosing any materials before the plan.
- You want to save time, money and energy. And also your sanity.
I see DIY-ers struggle, assuming they’re saving money. I’ve done hundreds of projects, but this may be your only one. A smart plan, a professional process, my expertise and long-term showroom relationships trump DIY every time. Promise.